Dressing for a specific occasion requires you style it with your shoes. You can always go to your desired physical stores or surf shoes for women online. Your attire should match your shoes either on casual, festive occasions or even on your first date. With this consideration in mind, you will not encounter any disaster, and your natural confidence definitely comes from within. For your closet to be prepared in attending various occasions, here are your shoe must-haves:
- Classic Black and Nude Heels
No matter how comfortable you are wearing your professional dress to go to work, these two will never disappoint you if you wear them on every occasion. These colours are naturally vibrant and fit to most clothing you’ll find in your closet. For nude pumps, make sure that they fully complement your skin tone.
- Flat sandals
For a casual getaway, first date, or even going to religious activities, your flat sandals will make it on your top list. You can simply pair your flat shoes with shorts, skirts or even with your sundresses. You can always refer to nude or tan or even brown since they are universal colours for flats.
If you are more into the chic vibe, this is the right fit for you. Aside from being comfortable, you can wear them with the simplest pair of jeans and white shirt.
- Ankle Strap Sandals
Most women appeared to be sexier and exude confidence with a classy yet confident vibe. Though this is one of the most underrated shoes to wear, never underestimate the charisma it will give you when you wear this pair of shoes.
For the cooler months, you can’t just ignore how important boots are. Aside from giving you a chic and edgy vibe, having ankle and combat boots in your closet will make you go out for a day without worrying about the snow and even the rain.
Tips on How to Find Your Perfect Fit
- Tracing is always important. If the fit is shorter and even bigger on your preference and size, do not even bother to buy it. Wait for your size and come back again some other time if it is tagged as out of stocks or if you find it beautiful and adjust your socks later on.
- Put on the same socks you wear when buying one. Socks may affect the shoes’ fit, so it is advisable to wear or bring your socks when shopping for shoes to get the perfect fit. If you are looking for some shoes for women online, be sure of your size.
- Do not hesitate to ask questions. What you are buying is necessary for you to use either in physical stores or doing an online transaction so you won’t have to bother buying it right away.
- Stand and walk around with shoes. Fitting is always a sacred thing. Determine how comfortable the shoes are and decide if you are going to set the item aside temporarily or look for something better.
To find shoes is like looking for a perfect partner, these women’s shoes can be found online or in physical stores. Don’t feel any pressure on finding the perfect fit for you as it always takes you more time to do so. Do not rush yourself to come up or have a new pair; choose the ones that are practical and useful for you.